libghc-semigroups-prof on unstable

hi Everyone.

First I would like to say thanks to everyone who works on haskell
support for debian. Its very comforting to be able to get any packages I
need out of apt instead of cabal.

I am running unstable and recently got myself into a bit of a pickle. I
did an upgrade && dist-upgrade and found myself with all of my WAI
related packages uninstalled and no longer installable, due to
libghc-semigroups-prof/dev

I realize I am willfully putting myself in harm's way by running
unstable and casually dist-upgrade'ing, but I was wondering if anyone
was aware of the current situation and if there is a remedy coming.

thanks
Brad