Re: Updating diagrams quest

On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 07:03:55PM -0300, Raúl Benencia wrote:
> aeson           [-0.6.2.1-]  {+0.7.0.2+}

The new version of aeson allows the developer to build it using bytestring
instead of blaze-builder. I don't have a preference on which backend to
use, so I've chosen the default. That means using bytestring as backend and
dropping blaze-builder dependency.

I've pushed my changes to update the package, but haven't released it
yet. I'll release it (meaning wait for someone to upload it ;) when I
finish packaging its reverse dependencies. Meanwhile, if you consider that
blaze-builder is as a more suitable backend than bytestring, then feel free
to change it.

Regards,
--
Raúl Benencia