Re: Re: Mentoring a haskell port

Hi Wookey,
the great Colin Watson has already done a whole great job in this!
https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2014/04/msg00000.html

I think you will find interesting his work, it is for 7.8 but I think with some backports can be done with ghc 7.6 too...

Did you already saw the work?

best regards
Gianfranco