Re: Packages naming convention

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:49:17PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Great! Feel free to push it to the policy repository.

I've just pushed the document to the repository :-). It seems that
darcs.debian.org does not have installed debiandoc-sgml because the post
commit hook failed with the following error:

| make: debiandoc2html: Command not found
| make: *** [html] Error 127
| Posthook failed!
| Finished applying...
| Apply failed

Anyway, the changes are in the repository. It seems that the policy repo
was outdated, so I had to issue the following command in order to push my
changes:

| rul-guest@vasks:/darcs/pkg-haskell/policy$ darcs optimize --upgrade
| Checking repository in case of corruption...
| Done upgrading!
| Done optimizing!
|
| Warning: CRC errors found. These are probably harmless but should be
| repaired.
| See 'darcs gzcrcs --help' for more information.

I've made a backup of the outdated repo in case it's needed. It's in my
vasks home directory.

Thanks for your advises, Joachim!

Cheers.
--