test-packages can suggest upgrades

Hi,

new feature. If you run
./test-packages.pl --allow-upgrade
it will relax the dependencies from == to >= so cabal will find new
versions of all packages that are still consistent, the output will look
like

Upgrading Boolean: 0.1.2 -> 0.2
Upgrading Crypto: 4.2.5 -> 4.2.5.1
Additional dependency pulled in: abstract-deque-0.2
Additional dependency pulled in: abstract-par-0.3.1
Upgrading ansi-terminal: 0.5.5 -> 0.6
Upgrading ansi-wl-pprint: 0.6.4 -> 0.6.6
Upgrading binary-shared: 0.8.2 -> 0.8.3
Upgrading blaze-builder: 0.3.1.0 -> 0.3.1.1
Upgrading boomerang: 1.3.1 -> 1.3.3
Upgrading byteorder: 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4

The list is rather long, so not very helpful at the moment, but maybe we
can catch up a bit and stay closer to the latest and greatest.

At the moment upgrading stuff shouldn’t be our priority, but rather
getting what we have in testing. I guess I should check for outstanding
issues on that front...