Re: State of the art for debianizing Haskell packages?

process-listlike is a fork of process-extras which adds the functions readCreateProcess and readCreateProcessWithExitCode.  Because you pass in a CreateProcess, you can set the working directory of the process you are creating.  I now see that I don't use that function in debian, I could try to make it build with either.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Clint Adams <clint@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:06:30AM -0700, David Fox wrote:
> I stand ready to make changes to cabal-debian on request.

Is there some reason debian switched to process-listlike?
With System.Process.ByteString.Lazy from process-extras,
3.79.1 seems to build.