PET users: please report {bugs,wishlist} | contributors are welcome

Hi all,

PET is a collection of scripts that gather information about your (or
your group's) packages. It allows you to see in a bird's eye view the
health of hundreds of packages, instantly realizing where work
is needed.

Last time I checked, your team was using PET. Is this still the case?
If it is, what version are you running?

We at the Debian Perl Group would like to point you to a few useful
resources about PET:

  * bug and task tracker: http://bugs.debian.org/pet.debian.net
    -> Feel free to report bugs and needed features there.
       Also feel free to provide patches!
       Did I mention that help is warmly welcome?

  * code: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pet/pet3.git;a=summary

  * database dumps: http://pet.43-1.org/~pet/db/.

  * mailing-list: