Re: PET users: please report {bugs,wishlist} | contributors are welcome

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 08.08.2013, 11:31 +0200 schrieb intrigeri:
> Last time I checked, your team was using PET. Is this still the case?
> If it is, what version are you running?

Yes, we still use PET2 at
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

It seems to be doing what we need (mostly upload status and RC bugs), so
we are not too motivated to invest time in changing to PET3. If OTOH the
pet developers would want to host and maintain an instance, we would
probably switch to that, just to have less non-Haskelly stuff to worry
about.