Re: yi (and dyre)

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 12:02:38AM +0200, Louis Bettens wrote:
> Le 07. 07. 13 22:22, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
> >Done. Welcome on board!
>
> Well, thank you, but I have some trouble pushing things...
> I have to invoke "darcs push", don't I ? I get the following error message :
> darcs: Pushing to http URLs is not supported.
> You may be able to hack this to work using DARCS_APPLY_HTTP
>
> So. My only problem is the content that this variable should have.

I rather doubt DARCS_APPLY_HTTP will work.  You need to push using a
properly authenticated method, i.e.
darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/foo - you can either pass that to
"darcs push", or it will do that automatically if you fetched the
repository from such a path to start with.  See e.g.
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic.