Re: yi (and dyre)

Le 07. 07. 13 22:22, Joachim Breitner a écrit :
Done. Welcome on board!

Joachim

Well, thank you, but I have some trouble pushing things...
I have to invoke "darcs push", don't I ? I get the following error message :
darcs: Pushing to http URLs is not supported.
You may be able to hack this to work using DARCS_APPLY_HTTP

So. My only problem is the content that this variable should have. The darcs-server documentation (which I found on the web) suggests "darcs-client apply"... however this program isn't installed on my system and doesn't even belong to any debian aptitude repo... What am I doing wrong ? How do YOU push ?

Louis