Re: Change of Maintainer MediaWiki2LaTeX

Hi,

Am Montag, den 17.06.2013, 18:57 +0200 schrieb Dirk Hünniger:
> thanks again for uploading mediawiki2latex. I just started a job at a
> university and Pierre Neidhardt (ambrevar) has taken over my position as
> maintainer for the project. I don't want to send his email to a publicly
> visible Email List. But will give it out individually when asked.
> Otherwise it is easy to find his contact information online.

are you taking about upstream maintenance or maintenance of the Debian
package?

In the latter case, there is no way around a publicly visible
e-Mail-Address; it is just something you have to live with as a Debian
maintainer.

If Pierre is going to maintain the package, can he upload a package with
his name in the Maintainer field to mentors.d.n soon?