alioth commit hooks fixed up

Our commit hooks on alioth were malfunctioning, presumably following an
upgrade:

  <cjwatson@amber(sid) ~/src/debian/pkg-haskell/tools/all-packages>$ darcs push -av
  Pushing to "darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools"...
  We have the following patches to push:
  Tue Jun 11 10:38:29 BST 2013  Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
    * Disable tests for HTTP (requires old case-insensitive)
  WARNING: Doing a one-time conversion of pristine format.
  This may take a while. The new format is backwards-compatible.
  Pristine conversion done...
  /srv/home/groups/pkg-haskell/darcs-monitor: error while loading shared libraries: libgmp.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
  Finished applying...
  Posthook failed!
  Command not found:
     ["ssh","darcs.debian.org","darcs apply --all  --repodir '/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools'"]
  Apply failed!

I made /srv/home/groups/pkg-haskell/darcs a symlink to /usr/bin/darcs,
and extracted /usr/bin/darcs-monitor from version 0.4.2-1 of the
darcs-monitor package (the newest one built against libraries that are
present on vasks) to /srv/home/groups/pkg-haskell/darcs-monitor.  The
previous versions are in .old for the time being.