Re: Please binNMU haskell-lrucache

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:36:17AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Samstag, den 30.03.2013, 21:31 +0000 schrieb Iain Lane:
> > Hi Joachim (would you prefer requests like this to go to the list?),
>
> yes. Not only because it causes it automatically to be sorted in the
> right folder, it is also important that other, especially new members of
> the team see what is happening and how.
>
> > Could you binNMU haskell-lrucache in experimental please? Not bothered
> > which arch.
>
> haskell-pkg-debcheck-exp does not suggest to binNMU it. Is it not
> installable any more? I can install it here.

Turns out that it was because apt wasn't selecting experimental's ghc as
a candidate for some reason. I thought the Provides made that work.
aptitude works. So yeah, it's installable.

Ack on the rest. I'll sort it out from Friday.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]