Re: Please binNMU haskell-lrucache

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 30.03.2013, 21:31 +0000 schrieb Iain Lane:
> Hi Joachim (would you prefer requests like this to go to the list?),

yes. Not only because it causes it automatically to be sorted in the
right folder, it is also important that other, especially new members of
the team see what is happening and how.

> Could you binNMU haskell-lrucache in experimental please? Not bothered
> which arch.

haskell-pkg-debcheck-exp does not suggest to binNMU it. Is it not
installable any more? I can install it here.

> I'd like to get the new hakyll upstream release uploaded but it's
> blocked on this being uninstallable.

If you don’t want to wait for others, there are two possiblities:
 * Do a sourceful upload of haskell-lrucache without any changes; this
is equivalent to filing binNMUs.
 * Do a local build of -lrucache and build haskell-hakyll against that.
Chances are high that the uploaded package will work with the later
binNMUed -lrucache package; and if not a simple binNMU fixes it.

Generally, if work is prevented by waiting on others, the processes are
not optimal...

> Actually, I'm on holiday currently so if you have a few minutes and
> could check whether hakyll builds and upload that if so (after the
> binNMU is done) then I'd be grateful. If not I'll do it after I get
> back. I pushed it to darcs FWIW.

Holidays here too, so I’ll leave it to you when you are back :-)