Re: Happstack

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:
> binNMUs scheduled (354 – see how the list of recent builds at
> https://buildd.debian.org/ is full of haskell-*). Why didn’t you say
> that you need the packages on i386?

Joachim,

I apologize if that sounded at all critical, as that certainly wan't my
intent.

The fact is, I've had a billion other things going on---including an
incipient job change---so my time for doing Haskell stuff has been so
limited as to be non-existent.

Honestly, it wasn't until reviewing posts regarding experimental
yesterday that I realized that this was because they hadn't been
scheduled---I had actually assumed there just wasn't an i386 buildd
following experimental.

I really do appreciate all the time and effort you take in managing all
this stuff.

Mike.