Re: strict-concurrency and GHC 7.6.1

On 2/7/13 1:35 PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 02.12.2012, 11:56 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
strict-concurrency does not build with GHC 7.6.1 yet, and its maintainer
(dons) has become not very active in recent times. Hence I am writing
you as the maintainer of rss2irc, one of strict-concurrency’s users:
Maybe you want to take over maintenance of strict-concurrency, or at
least do a small maintenance update for 7.6.1 compatibility, or remove
the strict-concurrency dependency in rss2irc.

we have GHC 7.6.2 by now, but still no version of strict-concurrency
that is compatible with it. What are your plans for this package, and
for rss2irc?

Hi Joachim,

I have released rss2irc 1.0 which builds with GHC 7.6.* and does not depend on strict-concurrency (which I have no plans for).

Thanks,
-Simon