Re: Let’s enter experimental

Hi Kiwamu,

Am Donnerstag, den 11.10.2012, 20:52 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, den 07.10.2012, 11:47 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> >> What do you think of that approach?
> >
> > well let’s try. I uploaded ghc-7.6 to experimental, along with an
> > updated haskell-devscripts (with a ghc >= 7.6 bound) and, as a test
> > package, haskell-transformers (with a bound on haskell-devscripts). This
> > should make the autobuilder build everything with only packages from
> > experimental.
>
> It's good approach for me.
>
> But I have a question.
> Which darcs repo should I use to release experimental package?
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/xxxxx/
> http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/experimental/xxxxx/

For the recent uploads to experimental, I have used the regular repo, as
I don’t expect changes to the unstable package any more. I suggest you
do the same and do not bother about the repos in experimental/.

(For ghc I did use the experimental/ repo, but only because it did
already exist before.)

PS: No need to mail to me personally, just write to d-haskell, I am
reading the list.