Re: Let’s enter experimental

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 07.10.2012, 11:47 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> What do you think of that approach?

well let’s try. I uploaded ghc-7.6 to experimental, along with an
updated haskell-devscripts (with a ghc >= 7.6 bound) and, as a test
package, haskell-transformers (with a bound on haskell-devscripts). This
should make the autobuilder build everything with only packages from
experimental.

I did not include Kiwamu’s hoogle-collect program, but I did make sure
all .txt files for hoogle are uncompressed, in the right place (right
next to the html files) and symlinked to /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle. This
ought to be sufficient for the the hoogle package.

Everyone who can: Feel free to upload any packages to experimental,
after you have added a >= 0.8.13 dependency bound on haskell-devscripts.