RFS: haskell-patience/0.1.1-1 [ITP] -- Haskell implementation of the Patience Diff algorithm

 Dear debian-haskell,

 I am looking for a sponsor for my package "haskell-patience"

 * Package name    : haskell-patience
  Version         : 0.1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Keegan McAllister <mcallister.keegan@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://hackage.haskell.org/package/patience
 * License         : BSD-3-clause
  Section         : haskell

 It builds these binary packages:

   libghc-patience-dev - Haskell implementation of the Patience Diff algorithm
   libghc-patience-doc - Haskell implementation of the Patience Diff
algorithm; documentation
   libghc-patience-prof - Haskell implementation of the Patience Diff
algorithm; profiling

 To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/haskell-patience

   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/haskell-patience/haskell-patience_0.1.1-1.dsc

 Changes since the last upload:

haskell-patience (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release. (closes: #673601)

 -- John Millikin <jmillikin@gmail.com>  Sun, 20 May 2012 11:24:28 -0700