Re: Experimental and dependencies/uploads

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2012, 17:08 +0100 schrieb Iustin Pop:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 06:45:58PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > > Some packages have not been rebuilt against experimental, so they have
> > > to be removed. E.g. haskell-hslogger. Can I just update their
> > > dependencies/rebuild/dput to experimental?
> >
> > Yes, please do. As said before, I was only working on the packages in
> > the Darcs repositories; hslogger is not among them.
>
> Hi Joachim,
>
> I see two Darcs packages - haskell-hinotify and haskell-ekg, both in
> darcs, which have the dependencies updated but changelog is still set to
> unreleased.
>
> Was there a reason not to update those two?

Likely because I did not manage to build them yet, either due to
dependencies missing at that time (ekg), or because the package itself
was 7.6.1 incompatible (hinotify).

If you can build them (possibly after upgrading to a new upstream
version), you are welcome to upload them.