Experimental and dependencies/uploads

Hi all,

I wanted to upgrade to the packages from experimental, but it things are
not very straightforward.

Some packages have not been rebuilt against experimental, so they have
to be removed. E.g. haskell-hslogger. Can I just update their
dependencies/rebuild/dput to experimental?

Some packages have been upgraded to a newer version after the big
initial upload, leading to their reverse deps being uninstallable. E.g.
ibghc-conduit-dev (base dependency of many pkgs) depends on
libghc-void-dev-0.5.5.1-04fe7, however we now have libghc-void-dev-0.5.8
which makes all conduit stuff uninstallable. I guess uploading new
versions to experimental must be done carefully?

confused,
iustin