Re: Changes to Debian Maintainer upload permissions

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 22.09.2012, 10:06 +0200 schrieb Ansgar Burchardt:
> During the FTPMaster meeting last week we have implemented the new
> interface for managing DM permissions[1].

do we have any currently active DMs in the DHG? If you write a script
that takes a list of fingerprints (of all DMs in the group) and creates
a file as described in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html
that gives permission to those DMs to all packages that have
pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as the Maintainer, then
I’ll happily give you easy access to all Haskell packages.