Re: xmonad in experimental

Hi Ryan,

Am Sonntag, den 08.07.2012, 20:31 -0400 schrieb Ryan Kavanagh:
> I finally got around to preparing xmonad for experimental. I've built
> and tested the packages, everything seems to work fine. If others would
> like to test, you can either build your own from the sources (below) or
> get them from
>     deb http://people.debian.org/~rak/xmonad-experimental/ unstable main
> (signed with my GPG key, 4A11C97A).

I reviewed the commit logs and they look good, thanks a lot for taking
better care of xmonad!

Do you really need both libghc-pandoc-dev _and_ pandoc as a build
dependency? I’d expect it to either use the command line tool _or_ use
the Haskell library.

> There are several changes in those branches that should also make their
> way to the main (unstable) branches, I assume it's just a matter of
> changing my default push location back to those branches and pushing
> those selected commits so that they get included with the next upload?

They should probably not go to wheezy any more, so while we still might
have to make bugfix uploads to the version in unstable (and wheezy), we
should not put this in unstable. Afterwards you are right.