Re: Packages to be updated before the platform

Hi,

remaining todo:

haskelldb
	No activity from upstream for a while, needs patching it seems.
haskell-diagrams
	Needs packaging of diagrams-cairo, diagrams-core, diagrams-lib
haskell-ghc-events
	No activity from upstream for a while, needs patching it seems.
haskell-happstack-ixset
haskell-happstack-state
haskell-happstack-util
	Need to be removed. Gio, what is the status of haskell-ixset?
haskell-hledger-web
                Clint, you packaged a snapshot there. Are you going to
                take care of that?
haskell-leksah
haskell-leksah-server
haskell-ltk
	Need patching.
haskell-mtl
	Duh.
pandoc
                Jonas, what is the state here? Do you need binNMUs? (I’m
                not scheduling all of them right now, as it would be
                wasted work after uploading mtl & transformers.)
rss2irc
	A binary, so not transition-relevant. Needs patching.

I’ll take care of patching haskelldb, ghc-events and the leksah-packages
now.