Packages to be updated before the platform

Hi,

the next platform requires newer versions of transformers and mtl, and a
number of packages (83!) need updating. Almost all of them have suitable
new upstream versions. My plan is now to _first_ update all of these
package, using the current versions of transformers and mtl, and only
then, when everything is in place, upload new transformers and mtl
versions. This allows us to always have a sound set of packages, so if
it turns out to be too much to do before the freeze, we can still put to
testing what we have now.

To be able to get everything into squeeze we should upload all this
before within the next two weeks. Do you think this is doable? Who here
is willing and able to help with this?

Without further ado, here is the list of packages that need upgrading
(contains some false positive where a new version has been uploaded but
not built on all architectures, such as -iteratee):
$ zcat unstable-main-Sources.gz|grep-dctrl \( -F Build-Depends "libghc-mtl-dev (<< 2.0.2" -o  -F Build-Depends "libghc-mtl-dev (<< 2.1" -o -F Build-Depends "libghc-transformers-dev (<< 0.3)" \) -s Package -n
darcs
haskell-adjunctions
haskell-algebra
haskell-attoparsec-conduit
haskell-authenticate
haskell-authenticate
haskell-blaze-builder-conduit
haskell-blaze-builder-enumerator
haskell-cmdargs
haskell-comonad
haskell-comonad-transformers
haskell-comonads-fd
haskell-conduit
haskell-contravariant
haskell-crypto-conduit
haskell-data-accessor
haskell-data-accessor-mtl
haskell-data-lens
haskell-diagrams
haskell-distributive
haskell-enumerator
haskell-event-list
haskell-explicit-exception
haskell-failure
haskell-free
haskell-ghc-events
haskell-gnutls
haskell-gsasl
haskell-hakyll
haskell-happstack-ixset
haskell-happstack-server
haskell-happstack-state
haskell-happstack-util
haskell-haskeline
haskell-haskore
haskell-hipmunk
haskell-hledger-web
haskell-http-conduit
haskell-http-enumerator
haskell-iteratee
haskell-keys
haskell-leksah
haskell-leksah
haskell-leksah-server
haskell-logict
haskell-ltk
haskell-markov-chain
haskell-midi
haskell-monad-control
haskell-monadcatchio-transformers
haskell-mtl (to be done later)
haskell-neither
haskell-network-protocol-xmpp
haskell-persistent
haskell-pool
haskell-pool-conduit
haskell-reactive-banana
haskell-representable-functors
haskell-representable-tries
haskell-semigroupoids
haskell-snap-core
haskell-snap-server
haskell-template
haskell-vty
haskell-wai
haskell-wai-app-static
haskell-wai-extra
haskell-wai-test
haskell-warp
haskell-warp-tls
haskell-xml-conduit
haskell-yaml
haskell-yaml
haskell-yesod
haskell-yesod
haskell-yesod-auth
haskell-yesod-auth
haskell-yesod-core
haskell-yesod-default
haskell-yesod-form
haskell-yesod-form
haskell-yesod-json
haskell-yesod-persistent
haskell-yesod-static
haskell-zlib-conduit
haskelldb
hlint
pandoc
rss2irc

Besides a few sporadic packages, I see some groups and would like to see
a team member that has worked on this group before to take care of that:
 * yesod
 * wai
 * algebra
 * happstack