HCAR entry

Hi Team,

I was again asked to update the HCAR entry for the Debian Haskell Group.
Here is my current version:

The Debian Haskell Group aims to provide an optimal Haskell experience
to users of the Debian GNU/Linux distribution and derived distributions
such as Ubuntu. We try to follow the Haskell Platform versions for the
core package and package a wide range of other useful libraries and
programs. At the time of writing, we maintain 500 source packages.

A system of virtual package names and dependencies, based on the ABI
hashes, guarantees that a system upgrade will leave all installed
libraries usable. Most libraries are also optionally available with
profiling enabled and the documentation packages register with the
system-wide index.

The stable Debian release (``squeeze'') provides the Haskell Platform
2010.1.0.0 and GHC 6.12, Debian testing (``wheezy'') contains the Platform
version 2011.4.0.0 with GHC 7.0.4 and in unstable we are currently ahead of the
Platform and ship GHC 7.4.1. We plan to get GHC 7.4.2 and the Platform version
2012.2.0.0 into wheezy in time before the stable release, expected this year.

Debian users benefit from the Haskell ecosystem on 13 architecture/kernel
combinations, including the non-Linux-ports KFreeBSD and Hurd.

And here is a wdiff against the old version:

The Debian Haskell Group aims to provide an optimal Haskell experience
to users of the Debian GNU/Linux distribution and derived distributions
such as Ubuntu. We try to follow the Haskell Platform versions for the
core package and package a wide range of other useful libraries and
programs. [-In total,-] {+At the time of writing,+} we maintain [-390-]
{+500+} source [-packages, an increase of 80\%
over the number from the last report.-] {+packages.+}

A system of virtual package names and dependencies, based on the ABI
hashes, guarantees that a system upgrade will leave all installed
libraries usable. Most libraries are also optionally available with
[-the-]
profiling [-data-] {+enabled+} and the documentation packages register
with the
system-wide index.

The [-transition to GHC 7, which involved renaming all packages, is
finished. The-] stable Debian release (``squeeze'') provides the Haskell
Platform [-2010.1.0.0,-]
{+2010.1.0.0 and GHC 6.12,+} Debian testing {+(``wheezy'')+} contains
[-2011.2.0.1-] {+the Platform
version 2011.4.0.0 with GHC 7.0.4+} and in unstable we are currently
[-staging-] {+ahead of+} the
[-to-be released  2011.3.0.0. Other noteworthy additions-]
{+Platform and ship GHC 7.4.1. We plan+} to {+get GHC 7.4.2 and the
Platform version
2012.2.0.0 into wheezy in time before the stable release, expected this
year.

Debian users benefit from the+} Haskell {+ecosystem+} on [-Debian are-]
{+13 architecture/kernel
combinations, including+} the [-yesod packages-] {+non-Linux-ports
KFreeBSD+} and [-a port of GHC to the 64bit mainframe architecture
``s390x''.-] {+Hurd.+}

Any suggestions, corrections or extensions?