Re: Some TODOs (gitit, aeson, alex)

On Fri, Apr 06, 2012 at 01:10:19PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, den 06.04.2012, 12:49 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > I’ll retry building gitit on the buildds, now that json is using
> > parsec3.
> >
> > [a bit too late]
> >
> > Hmm,
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gitit&arch=i386&ver=0.9-1&stamp=1332951695 is build against the newer json, and also fails. Should have checked that before issuing the rebuild. Guess I was on the wrong track. No further idea right now.
>
> ok, it worked after all:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gitit&arch=kfreebsd-i386&ver=0.9-1&stamp=1333710460
> No idea what went wrong before.

That's good news, but I suspect it could be because the buildds now
properly use build-arch if they can (as is the case for our packages),
so the haddock stuff is never touched there. But maybe not, since my
local builds did use debian/rules build which continues to work here.

I just tried with a local version of json built against parsec3 and
there was no change. :(

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]