Re: agda packages for GHC 7.4.1

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Ulf,

we are in the process of updating all Haskell packages in Debian to be
compatible with GHC 7.4.1, and the Agda package are one of the few
left who do not have a compatible version on hackage. I see that the
darcs version of Agda is already prepared for GHC 7.4.1 – do you plan to
update the package on hackage soon? We’d appreciate a minor release, so
that we don’t have to patch Agda in Debian.

I've uploaded Agda-2.3.0.1 to Hackage. It's the same as Agda-2.3.0 except it
has the ghc-7.4.1 compatibility patches.

/ Ulf