Re: WashNGo

I'm getting this error after applying the patch (using ghc-7.2.2):

    || Building WashNGo-2.12.0.1...
    || Preprocessing executable 'washc' for WashNGo-2.12.0.1...
    || Implicit import declaration:
    ||     Ambiguous module name `Prelude':
    ||       it was found in multiple packages: base haskell98-2.0.0.0

Probably this is unrelated to the other issue.

Being haskell98 only was a key feature in the past for this library,
wasn't it?

I don't have enough time to move this library in the future.
There is no yesod-wash or such.. which shows that there is not that much
interest today (sadly).

I've just pushed the patch to the darcs repo cause it appears to be
trivial

Marc Weber