Remaining packages (Was: WashNGo)

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 10.03.2012, 13:45 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> libghc-haskelldb-hdbc-postgresql-doc
> libghc-haskelldb-hdbc-sqlite3-doc
> libghc-ghc-events-doc
> libghc-tokyocabinet-doc
> libghc-happstack-doc
> libghc-happstack-ixset-doc
> libghc-happstack-state-doc

done

> libghc-agda-doc

does not build, upstream contacted, we might need to patch it.

> libghc-haddock-doc

only required for leksah:

> libghc-ltk-doc
> libghc-leksah-server-doc

these do not build with GHC-7.4.1 (did not try if it works after
relaxing dependencies yet), upstream contacted.

> libghc-darcs-doc

GHC 7.4 changed the handling of filenames, this affects darcs, so I
don’t just want to extend the version ranges of it. Also see what it
says in HEAD’s cabal file:

-- If base >= 4.4 is used, the standard directory functions
-- do Unicode translation. Use an explicit flag so we can
-- detect this situation and use a workaround.
flag base44
  default:     False
  -- once we have a workaround remove the manual: line
  manual:      True
with Unicode filenames (http://bugs.darcs.net/issue2095)

I guess we need to wait for a new upstream release here, or package
darcs-beta-2.7.98.3.

Besides figuring out these three remaining packages, one of the next
steps is to upload a new GHC package, to fix building on the remaining
architectures. This will likely require binNMUs, as described in
<1328906915.7887.43.camel@kirk>.