Re: Recent bug reports

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 19.06.2011, 15:33 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
> I noticed your recent bug reports (which are always good to have
> well-documented).  Thank you for those.  Do you have an interest in
> working on patching any of them?
>
> If not, one thing I'd request is that you check with me before copying
> bugs from one BTS to another.  I do track bugs at Debian and at github,
> and simply copying them from one to the other just adds work for me.

I’m not planning to work on bugs that don’t itch me. My motivation in
copying them there is to get them off my screen on
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=pkg-haskell-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org
where they would then appear under „Forwarded bugs“ instead of
„Outstanding bugs“. But of course I can stop copying them if you prefer
that.