about the ghc upload

Hi,

the ghc upload yesterday and the corresponding haskell-devscripts upload
today fix the problem with the documentation index: By some moving and
linking, the directories /usr/lib/ghc-{doc,7.0.2,7.0.3}/haddock are made
the same, and new .haddock files are put in /usr/lib/ghc-doc/haddock.

I’d like to see the package migrate to testing before uploading
ghc-7.0.4. By that time, we maybe have a minor platform release that
officially endorses that ghc version.

I also fixed the ghc-ghci provides issue, so more architectures should
now build Template Haskell using libraries.