Re: ghc now almost ready for migration

On 09/06/2011 11:07, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Could you force-hint haskell-dummy? As long as haskell-hsql-mysql has
> not migrated to testing, there is no upgrade path for the old
> libghc6-hsql-mysql-dev anyways, so it should not be worse for the
> users to have an uninstallable upgrade path?

So, forcing haskell-dummy in is enough to get ghc migrating. I asked FTP
folks to remove haskell-leksah{,-server} from mips and haskell-llvm from
kfreebsd-i386 so that we can migrate them as well during tonight's run (if
removed in time). agda should be ready for tonights run as well.

So, if you are happy breaking some arch:all packages from haskell-dummy,
we will do so.

FWIW, after my test run, I got:

newly uninstallable packages:
* i386: haskell-agda-doc, haskell-hsql-mysql-doc, libghc6-agda-dev,
libghc6-agda-doc, libghc6-hsql-mysql-dev, libghc6-hsql-mysql-doc,
libghc6-hsql-mysql-prof, libghc6-leksah-server-dev,
libghc6-leksah-server-doc, libghc6-llvm-dev, libghc6-llvm-doc,
libghc6-llvm-prof

I guess tonight's run will break libghc6-hsql-mysql-dev,
libghc6-hsql-mysql-doc and libghc6-hsql-mysql-prof only. The others should
be fixed by partially removing them on problematic architecures.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/