Re: You don’t have to wait to upload stuff

Hi.

On 31/03/2011 11:36, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> no, please remove them. And as Ralf just found out, having them
> invalidates our assumption that lib-foo-doc and lib6-foo-doc do not need
> to be conflicting.

Ok, I'm ready to upload the first package of this round, but lintian
suggests me another question:

> W: libghc-cautious-file-dev: wrong-section-according-to-package-name libghc-cautious-file-dev => libdevel
> N:
> N:    This package has a name suggesting that it belongs to a section other
> N:    than the one it is currently categorized in.
> N:
> N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
> N:

I'd tend to say that, given that there is the "haskell" section, we can
just ignore it. As usual, for the sake of uniformity between out
packages, I'd like to know what do you think.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy