Re: Heading for unstable

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> not all arches have built ghc yet (waiting for mips* and hppa), but we
> will get there.

Just a heads up. Although I added a patch to get ghc-7.0.2 compiling
on powerpc, I'm actually pretty sure there is still a problem.
I'm working on it, but its deep in the ghc's custom linker, which
is written in C and is an absolute minefield of #ifdefs.

Don't be surprised if we get more breakage on powerpc, and do feel
free to bump haskell/powerpc related issues to me.

> None of the outstanding issues on
> http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/GHC could as well be done in

Thanks for the reminder. I'll revisit the issue I have my name
against and haven't completed yet :-).

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/