Re: ghc dependencies in sid

Hi,

Am Montag, den 07.03.2011, 20:19 +0530 schrieb Rustom Mody:
> I tried to upgrade from debian testing to sid and got the message that
> ghc and a whole load of libghc**'s would be removed.
>
> What should I do?

from testing to sid this should not necessarily be happening. But I
guess by the nature of how interdependent haskell libraries are, apt-get
might be likely to consider removing them.

Are you using apt-get dist-upgrade?

Would it also be removing ghc6?

If so, please try again as soon as your mirror has libgmp10-dev_5.0.1
+dfsg-6.