Re: GHCI can't support powerpc and s390?

Hi.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> just depend on the virtual package "ghc-ghci" and your package will only
> be attempted to be built on architectures where GHCi is available.

I dputted new ghc-mod package with build-depend on ghc-ghci.
Thank's a lot.

> If it has previously built on other architectures, the packages on these
> arches need to be removed. For that, file a bug against ftp.debian.org
> (best by using "reportbug ftp.debian.org" and following the
> instruction).

New package is on progress.
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ghc-mod>
Then I think send-bug isn't needed.
If I found errors on some arch, I will try "reportbug ftp.debian.org".

Regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe