Re: The importance of versioned build dependencies

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 03:54:47PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> xml-enumerator has a new upstream version that seems to work with
> attoparsec-0.10.

xml-enumerator 0.4.4 needs attoparsec-enumerator (≥ 0.3).  We only
have 0.2.0.4.  Updating that would require a binNMU of asn1-data,
as well as a new version of http-enumerator.

Then we need to update authenticate, yesod-auth, and yesod.

> Are you going to look into getting all yesod-related packages in a
> consistent state?

Sure, I'll get started.