Transition set back by attoparsec upload

Hi, especially Takaki,

Am Montag, den 28.11.2011, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> @Debian Haskell Team: Please avoid uploading haskell libraries the next
> 8 days or so, or upload to experimental, unless it is a package that is
> not yet in testing and not depended upon by a package that has a version
> in testing.

This just came in:;
haskell-attoparsec_0.10.0.3-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
haskell-iteratee_0.8.7.4-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

What part of the above sentence was not clear? Please at least ask
before uploading when we are trying to get a testing migration done? Or
do we have to start to ask the release team for archive-wide blocks of
haskell related packages during an transition?