Re: Hopefully fixes darcs (was Re: haskell-hashed-storage_0.5.9-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable)

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Wow, I was having a play with this bug and I was finding that
> the problem was actually intermittent. With exactly the same
> sources and same patches it would sometimes fail and sometimes
> pass.

Definitely something very wrong going on here. If I change nothing
and rebuild from scratch 4 times I get 3 successful builds and two
failures on:

    issue1763-pull-fails-on-non-ascii-filenames.sh

Looks like some valgrind exploration is required.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/