Re: collab-maint vs. DHG

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>> casper$ rm -rf ~/.darcs
>> casper$ darcs get http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/tools
>
> don’t use the HTTP link, but use SSH, i.e.
> $ darcs get darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools
> this way, you can also commit to the tools repo.
>
> The http link seems to be broken since the alioth reorganization,
> someone ought to go over the wiki pages and update the links, preferably
> mentioning both HTTP and SSH URLs.

Oh, it's perfect.

casper$ darcs get kiwamu-guest@darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools
Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
Finished getting.
casper$ ls tools
_darcs/         getdata.sh               haskell-pkg-links.py
add-hooks.sh    haskell-pkg-debcheck.hs  make-static-binary.sh
defaults        haskell-pkg-debcheck.py  pkg-haskell-checkout
email-template  haskell-pkg-graph.py     pkg-haskell-uupdate
gengraph.sh     haskell-pkg-infos.py     template-debian/

Can I change the wiki document about darcs get command?
Now it say below.

Fetching a package
If the package is already in the repository, you can fetch it using
the pkg-haskell-checkout script. It's in the tools repository:

$ darcs get http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/tools
$ tools/pkg-haskell-checkout <package>

Regards,
--