Re: Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 27.09.2011, 00:11 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> > Kiwamu, have you notified Jasper Van der Jeugt that his package needs an
> > update? Once that has happened, you can upload hakyll to unstable.
>
> No, I have not notified.
>
> I would like to understand why hakyll debian package is broken.
> Then I say "Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?"
> I had heard him first.
>
> I didn't know pandoc-type problem.
> But do we have the hamlet depend on probrem yet?
> If so, I will try to fix it or ask Jasper.

Hakyll depends on hamlet <0.9. When hakyll was first uploaded to Debian,
this was the version of hamlet in Debian and the package built fine. By
now, hamlet has been upgraded to 0.10, so hakyll will no longer build.

I suggest you test locally if the latest version of hakyll builds
against hamlet-0.10 if you change the cabal file of hakyll to allow
that. If it does not not build, you can, if you want, try to make it
work. Then report the findings, possibly with a patch, to Jasper. He’ll
then do a new hakyll release on hackage which we can include in Debian.

The fact that pandoc does not provided a hash-based name is a minor
issue that ought to be fixed, but should not stop us from working
towards a hamlet-0.10-compatible version of hakyll in Debian.

I’m still not sure if there is really is a problem with pandoc-types and
hakyll.