Re: Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?

Sorry for my confused mail.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>> No, I don't think so; a temporary fix would be an explicit dependency
>> on libghc-pandoc-types-prof, as I understand it.
>
> Hmm, let’s see. the problem is that the dependency on pandoc is not
> hashed because pandoc does not provide the hashed name. Hence a rebuild
> of pandoc does not propagate to hakyll. Not sure why we need the
> dependency on pandoc-types (or maybe I just haven’t seen the proper
> error yet). But this should not be a show-stopper, worst thing that can
> happen is that hakyll breaks upon installation until we schedule a
> binNMU
>
> But hakyll itself needs a fix to a more serious problem:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell%2dhakyll
> it build-depends on hamlet < 0.9 which has been upgraded to 0.10.
> Unfortunately, no updated hakyll is available. So hakyll will stay
> broken until such a version is released.
>
> Kiwamu, have you notified Jasper Van der Jeugt that his package needs an
> update? Once that has happened, you can upload hakyll to unstable.

No, I have not notified.

I would like to understand why hakyll debian package is broken.
Then I say "Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?"
I had heard him first.

I didn't know pandoc-type problem.
But do we have the hamlet depend on probrem yet?
If so, I will try to fix it or ask Jasper.

Best regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe