Re: Group maintenance vs. individual maintainership

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 07:12:28PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I noticed that you upload some, but not all yesod packages with yourself
> as the maintainer and some with the group, and I’m wondering what the
> criteria is?

That's just me habitually using the wrong header.

hakyll, monad-loops, pool, pwstore-fast, shakespeare-css,
shakespeare-js, wai-app-static should definitely be considered
as maintained by the group.

Also I would be fine with hledger, hledger-chart, hledger-interest,
hledger-vty, hledger-web, yesod, lambdabot, and rss2irc being
group-maintained, though all of those are or include programs.