haxml 1.20 upload now?

Hi,

I was about to upload haskell-haxr, one of the few odd packages not
transitioned yet, but found it wants haxml 1.20. Are we ready to upload
the new haxml now?

hpodder will be uploaded with Marcos patch once we upload haxml:

Another reverse build dependency is haskell-debian, but I guess Marco
knows that code by now and can tell us whether it can migrate to haxml
1.20 easily. Nevertheless I’m CC’ing David, maybe he has looked into
this issue as well.

PS: Graph updated, happstack stuff is now also green.