Re: Built some packages

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 09:28:09AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.05.2011, 19:04 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
You can give them as much of a review as you want, but the point of this
was to speed the transition along so I'd suggest not being massively
thorough. In most cases I've just built what was in darcs already, but
there's also a couple of upstream bumps. Agda includes some large-ish
changes and backported patches.

Thanks and uploaded. But please sign such files the next time, for
additional security.

Oops, sorry — Marco already uploaded these. I removed from vasks but evidently not from wagner. :-(

Iain