Built some packages

Hi,

I've almost finished NM!

  https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=laney%40ubuntu.com

However, in lieu of actually having an account I've built some packages to move the transition along. I selected (some of) the first lot of packages on the graph,

as well as Agda, which is personally interesting to me :-).

I'll consider the git packages next (and whatever is required to get those working).

The packages can be found in my home directory on alioth

	rsync -azv alioth:~laney-guest/to_upload to_upload/

You can give them as much of a review as you want, but the point of this was to speed the transition along so I'd suggest not being massively thorough. In most cases I've just built what was in darcs already, but there's also a couple of upstream bumps. Agda includes some large-ish changes and backported patches.

Cheers,
Iain