haskell-curl in state Failed-Removed for powerpc

Hi.

The package haskell-curl is in state Failed-Removed on powerpc since
about a month. From [1] I understand that it means that it is just
temporarily missing and should come back in a few time.

 [1] http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/wanna-build-states.en.html

Anyway, it isn't, and I don't know why. Moreover, I could compile
successfully the last version (which has already been compiled for
nearly all the other archs) on pescetti (in the meantime we uploaded a
new major version of the ghc Haskell compiler).

Could you please explain me what's happening? Should I just request a
new binNMU, or does the "-Failed" required some more action?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy