Re: [Pkg-haskell-maintainers] Most of libghc-*-doc packages are unusable with GHC 7.0.3

Hi Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sex Abr 15 02:09:26 -0300 2011:
(...)
> I have an alternative suggestion, given that uploading all the
> previously built packages again would take, as we could see, quite some
> time:
>
> Why not add something to ghc’s postinst in the sense of:

if [ ! -l /usr/lib/ghc-7.0.3 ]
then
  mv /usr/lib/ghc-7.0.3/* /usr/lib/ghc
  rmdir /usr/lib/ghc-7.0.3
  ln -s ghc /usr/lib/ghc-7.0.3
fi

Notice the change on the rmdir line.

> and the same for ghc-7.0.2.

I can't see a problem that this would cause.  And using this will remove the
necessity of upgrading ghc and haskell-devscripts at the same time.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot