Re: Graph updated

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:30:17AM -0300, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
Hi Iain.

Excerpts from Iain Lane's message of Qua Abr 13 10:18:36 -0300 2011:
(...)
Even though I'm not quite a DD yet (NM is such a slog), I could still build
packages from the transition. I then chuck
dsc,{orig,},{diff,debian},_amd64.deb,_amd64.changes up on a server somewhere
and a DD downloads, debsigns and uploads.

I think it'll be better if you do the changes in the debian/ directory and push
the changes to the darcs repository, including a TAG (with debcommit -r) so
that a DD will download your changes and build the packages.

I imagined most of the time would be spent in building the packages
(as most of the transition is already done in darcs — am I wrong in
thinking this?). If I'm just adding a tag then I don't think that adds
much value to the process.

Cheers,
Iain